- Julie TuplerYes, men can get a diastasis also! The culprit is abdominal crunches and a beer belly! It becomes a problem if a man stops exercising and gets a beer belly. The situation is similar to a woman who starts her pregnancy with a diastasis from doing abdominals incorrectly. The beer belly, like the pregnancy belly, will make the diastasis larger. Men with a diastasis will get the same football protrusion that women who have a large diastasis get. The effects on the body will also be the same....... a weakened support for the back and the belly causing low back pain and the guy gut. If there is trauma to the abdominal area and the weakened connective tissue comes away from the muscle, a hernia will occur and surgery will be required.
I have a client who regularly makes us a cup of BulletProof coffee before our workouts. I have come to enjoy its flavor. BulletProof Coffee is simply black coffee blended in a blender (not mixed with a spoon), with clarified grass fed butter (Ghee) and a medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil (Coconut oil works). Apparently there are benefits to brain function by blending healthy fats with your morning coffee. Also it has ketonic diet sympathies, as the fasted body in the morning continues burning healthy fat as energy, reducing hunger and helping with weight management. This is my understanding, anyway. I find it tasty and it perks me up :) Interested in making this for myself, I went to Amazon looking for products. Here is what I found- typical of protein powders and health food supplements, I found a lot of packaging and marketing. This BulletProof coffee package which costs $75.99 for coffee and some hyped up coconut oil? Then there is this Ghee at $57.99. As I added thes...


Comments
Post a Comment